Terms and Conditions
Please read the following Terms and Conditions ("Terms", "Terms and Conditions") carefully before using the graphic-elements.com website (the "Service") operated by Graphic Elements ("us", "we", or "our"). Your access to and use of the Service are conditioned on your acceptance of and compliance with the Terms. These Terms apply to all visitors, users and others who access or use the Service. By accessing or using the Service you agree to be bound by the Terms. If you disagree with any part of the Terms then you may not access the Service.
Users who access or use the Service are not allowed to do the following acts.
- To sell, distribute, and exhibit a part of or a whole image we are using in the Service
- Editing a part of or a whole image we are using in the Service, then to sell, distribute, and exhibit the image itself
- To resister the trademark of an image we are using in the Service
- To duplicate, accumulate, and transfer a part of or the whole Service
- To invade and damage our Service
- To interfere with our Service
- To break laws, acts, and regulations
- A criminal act
- A commercial act related to our Service and without our permission
- To pretend to be another user and use our service
- Any other activities we consider that it is inappropriate for our Service
We may suspend our Service immediately, without prior notice or liability, for the following reasons.
- In case of the maintenance of the Service
- When we can't maintain the Service in case of earthquake, fire, lightning, blackout, and other natural disaster
- In case of the server failure, computer problems, and network error
- Any other cases we consider that we can't maintain the Service
Changes and Termination
We may modify or replace the content of the Service, or stop the Service any time, without prior notice or liability.
Limitation of Liability
Under no circumstances shall we be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, consequential or punitive damages including lost profits and property damage, that result from (A) your access to, or the use of, or inability to accesee or use the Service; (B) the conduct or actions of any user of the Service or any other person; (C) any content obtained from the Service; and (D) unauthorized access, use or alteration of your transmissions or content, whether based on warranty, contract, tort (including negligence) or any other legal theory, whether or not we have been informed of the possibility of such damage, and even if a remedy set forth herein is found to have failed of its essential purpose.
Your use of the Service is at your own risk. The Service is provided on an "AS IS" and "AS AVAILABLE" basis. The Service is provided without warranties of any kind.
The Terms shall be governed and construed in accordance with the laws of Japan.
If we consider that it is necessary, we reserve the right to modify or replace the Terms at any time.